Monday, July 21, 2008

Seven years!!!




Sunday the 20th was JF and my 7th wedding anniversary. In true redneck fashion we decided to load the boys and the dogs up and go camping for the weekend to celebrate. We drove up to Stanley Lake, about 3 hours from Boise. We had a great time, and we realized this was the first time that we have been camping with just our little family. JF was such a good sport about loading ALL of our camping gear up there, and then again when it was time to come home. The boys had such a great time, I don't think Ryan has ever been so dirty in his entire life. We went swimming, fishing and did alot of exploring. I'm lucky to have found this guy I'm married too!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

K- Stanley Lake is seriously one of my favorite places ever! I love it! I am jealous of you and I was just there a couple of weeks ago! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Brittney said...

Congrats on the anniversary too! That is crazy you guys have been married that long!

Hollie said...

WOW 7 years! Travis and I are coming up on our 8th. It just seems like yesterday you two where getting hitched... Tell JF that JR Bickmore went into my dad's store over the weekend. He is living in Alaska, working for the forest service. He is married with no kids.