


Crash!!! WAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH! As a mom, you know this is a bad sound combination. Yesterday Ryan was doing who knows what in the living room, and these pictures are the end result. Somehow he managed to use his
HEAD to put a whole in the wall! That kid is going to kill me....
3 comments:
I LOVE his eyebrows in the last photo!
I missed Ryan in class on Sunday... he's so fun.
I can't believe it!!!! I'm in total shock! My mom told me a couple of months ago that JF was flying helicopters, that is so awesome. I was wondering if you guys had a blog? I am so so glad that you found us. We just moved a couple of months ago from Denver to Hailey(Sun Valley), Idaho. Travis works in Sun Valley doing Tax, Accounting stuff. Way boring compared to JF's work. We have a little boy (Gavin) who just turned 2, he is so much fun!
I can't believe how much Connor looks like his dad! Your family is dang cute! I am so happy JF made it home safely. I am sure it was hard for him to be away. Those pictures of his homecoming brought tears to my eyes!
Give your family a big hug from us. I am so glad we can keep in touch. What a pleasant surprise!
Here is our email... you can email me and I will send you our contact info... tmsmart@mac.com Are you guys in Boise?
Post a Comment