We have an agreement in this house. If you cooperate while getting your haircut you get a tattoo. I'm not sure how this started, but dad was making them work those tat's for this picture!!
Anna, It's great to hear from you! I would love to get together when you come to Poky. We could do some serious gabbing! Especially with a lot of the girls here this summer! If you could bring Katie with you from Boise, we'd have one great party! I really look forward to seeing you soon. I think Emily is going to have a blast with your boys. She is pretty wild!! Stay in touch, can't wait to see you guys!
3 comments:
Super cute! Great idea!
Anna,
It's great to hear from you! I would love to get together when you come to Poky. We could do some serious gabbing! Especially with a lot of the girls here this summer! If you could bring Katie with you from Boise, we'd have one great party! I really look forward to seeing you soon. I think Emily is going to have a blast with your boys. She is pretty wild!! Stay in touch, can't wait to see you guys!
Your boys are so dang cute. I love the muscles!
Post a Comment