Have you ever made a decision that was impulsive and perhaps not the wisest choice? well our latest impulse buy is 7 1/2 lbs. of cuteness! It all started with a "get out of the house drive" this past Saturday. We were driving by Cabela's, when we noticed a large group of people huddled around a truck parked in the back of the parking lot. Now I will admit that it was me who suggested we go see the puppies. We pulled in, and I KNEW the second we got out of the car to look at all those little Yellow Lab puppies that this was not going to end well. They were all so cute and cuddly, but the little runt of the litter really won us over. JF: "This is a stupid idea" Me: "Yes, this is a very stupid idea." JF: "OK, we'll take her." So now we are the proud owner of a tiny yellow lab.
3 comments:
Stupidity can be SO cute!! Can't it?!
She is very, very sweet. Hope that you're all getting a good nights sleep!
I am so jealous! She is so darn cute! I love puppies!
Super cute little lady!! Hey we just got a water slide...Ryan and Connor need to come and play!!! FUN TIMES!
Nikki
Post a Comment