
Wow this has been an eventful couple of weeks for us! JF came home the 30th of May, then the next week was both Connor AND JF's birthday! Connor turned 5 on the 4th of June, and JF turned the big 30 on the 6th. We went to Pocatello this last week for a big birthday bash. Connor had so much fun playing with his cousins, especially Andy. He has turned into such a wonderful little boy these last few years. It's amazing how easy he is, and how he is such a great friend to me! We talk about everything, and he has the most amazing memory!! If I forget how to get some where Connor can usually remind me! He has a great sense of direction that he DEFINITELY does not get from his mom! This fall he starts Kindergarten, and I keep asking myself, where has the time gone?
1 comment:
Anna...
I find myself asking the same question ... where HAS the time gone?
Trust me, it gets even worse as they get older. Kinda scary how fast it goes.
Glad to hear you were able to celebrate both birthdays...together!!
Post a Comment