We are 8 days and counting from the BIG homecoming!! JF left on June 11th of last year, so that puts us at just under a year for this deployment. 11 months and 17 days. we have been so lucky to see JF a few times during the past year, once in August for a few days and then when he came home in January for two weeks leave. I was also able to see him when we went to Germany last month. It has been so long since we have had "normal life" though, I can't remember what it's like to just have him home, and not be watching the clock, knowing soon we will have to say goodbye.. again. The boys always talk about what they are gonna do with Daddy when he comes home. Ryan- "When Daddy comes home I want to sit on the couch and eat Cheetos with him!" The boys have changed alot since JF last saw them, it is going to be awesome to watch him get to know them again when he gets home. It might be a little tough too. This deployment has been tough, but we really have benefited from it way more than I realized we could. JF has had amazing experieces, not to mention the HUGE boost this will be to his aviation career. As a family it has brought us so much closer, and made me so grateful for the amazing man that I am married to. He is a real live hero, and, my best friend.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Super Hot Army Man!!!! ( and I'm lucky enough to have him!!)
We are 8 days and counting from the BIG homecoming!! JF left on June 11th of last year, so that puts us at just under a year for this deployment. 11 months and 17 days. we have been so lucky to see JF a few times during the past year, once in August for a few days and then when he came home in January for two weeks leave. I was also able to see him when we went to Germany last month. It has been so long since we have had "normal life" though, I can't remember what it's like to just have him home, and not be watching the clock, knowing soon we will have to say goodbye.. again. The boys always talk about what they are gonna do with Daddy when he comes home. Ryan- "When Daddy comes home I want to sit on the couch and eat Cheetos with him!" The boys have changed alot since JF last saw them, it is going to be awesome to watch him get to know them again when he gets home. It might be a little tough too. This deployment has been tough, but we really have benefited from it way more than I realized we could. JF has had amazing experieces, not to mention the HUGE boost this will be to his aviation career. As a family it has brought us so much closer, and made me so grateful for the amazing man that I am married to. He is a real live hero, and, my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anna...I am so excited for you! It will be a great experience to have it "over":)
Love ya,
Bunnells
Post a Comment