


While JF and I were in Germany we bought this beautiful clock. It cost way more than I would ever spend on a souvenir, but thanks to my wonderful grandparents, who gave me "a little travel money", we decided to get it. JF and I picked it out, and the lady in the store told us it would take 4-6 weeks to ship it to our house. Lucky for me it got here in only 3 weeks! When it showed up today I was a little emotional , because this clock represents the wonderful time we had in Germany. We were so lucky to be able to go on that trip, and it somewhat makes up for the government taking JF for the last year. Somewhat. I'm actually glad that we had it shipped instead of bringing it home with us, because it was like saving a little bit of Germany for later!
No comments:
Post a Comment