.jpg)
I decided to do a little spotlight on my youngest son, Ryan. Today at church he said the opening prayer for Sharing Time, and he sounded so sweet and angelic, he fooled so many people. I take that back, he is a very sweet boy, but he is also stubborn and very mischievious. He has the biggest sense of humor, and laughs hysterically at all his own jokes. He hates getting his picture taken, and considers it his personal mission in life to sabotage all posed photographs, (see above photo). He loves to cuddle, and has a tendecy to fall asleep at the table in the middle of a meal. Ryan has been nothing but exciting all 3 years of his life, and I cannot wait to see what kind of person he is going to become! His Dad and I love him so much, he brings more joy to our life than we could ever exspress in words. I love you you little stinker!!
1 comment:
The pictures taking thing sounds familiar! I have the same problem with MY 3 year old!
Ryan is so cute. I bet he makes you laugh a lot!
Post a Comment