Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Caboose!


Yesterday we had an ultrasound done, and got to see our little man. That's right, I said little man! Baby # 4 is a boy!! We knew it was going to be a boy, just because we have 17 bins of girl clothes, and not a stitch of boy clothes! I am not too worried about stuff though, we are just excited to meet him! He will be born in August, right in the heat of an Alabama summer! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Jeri said...

Wow! Congratulations! Cute picts of Hailey. Glad you're all in and settled.

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

Congrats Anna!! We are so excited for you!! You make DANG cute babies and I hope that the Alabama heat has mercy on you!!!

Jenn said...

That is so awesome! You guys are such a sweet family. Your little caboose is lucky to be coming to you!