Friday, September 3, 2010

A different kind of air show












In this family, if it has to do with aviation, we are all over it! I have stood and watched more jet fuel consuming aircraft then you can even imagine. This morning, we went to a different kind of air show. You know when you are blowing bubbles, and you get that neat feeling when you are standing amidst all the floating bubbles? Well that's what it was like, only these bubble were GIANT, and lovely! We got the kids up,( Yawwwn!), and told them we were taking them to see a "surprise". The hot air balloons did not disappoint. Going to become a tradition, I believe.
Definitely a memory maker! ( I love those!!)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so awesome, beautiful pics. What a wonderful "surprise" for the kids. Mine were up, but I had work and they had school. Is it going all weekend?

Jenn said...

That is very cool. Your photos are great, too! Looks like an awesome tradition.

Hollie said...

Wow Anna these pictures are awesome. The color in all the balloon pictures are awesome. I love the last one with JF and Hailey... priceless.