Friday, December 18, 2009

You better not pout, I'm telling you why, SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING!

We were just sitting here enjoying our evening when the doorbell rang, and to our suprise it was...... SANTA! He came to visit us, and to remind us why we celebrate Christmas. He also reminded us to try to be good for this last week! Hopefully they remember........

1 comment:

The Johnson 5 said...

Hey Anna, I'm JF's cousin Danielle. I haven't seen JF in years and years and I was so excited to find him on facebook, where I also found your blog address. I'm not a crazy stalker, I promise! :) I just wanted to tell you that you and your family are so darling and looking at your blog really makes me miss JF - he has always been my favorite cousin and we used to have so much fun together as kids! I hope we can get together and catch up sometime this year!