Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birthday Celebrations!

Connor turned 6 years old June 4th! It was all about Star Wars, Transformers, and Spider man this year. I know every mom says this, but, seriously where has all the time gone?! I Love this little boy so much!

Ryan feeling a little birthday jealousy........
. Connor doesn't like cake, so I made him a giant chocolate chip cookie for his birthday. It was super easy, but the best part was when Connor said, "Whoa!! Mom, you are a GENIUS!" He is still young enough to think his mom is spectacular!



JF's birthday is two days after Connor's, so for the last few years Jf has enjoyed super-hero themed parties, and trips to fun-centers filled with screaming children. He is such a good Dad. This year was no exception, although from the pictures I don't think he suffered too much.....

2 comments:

Bunnell's said...

Happy Birthday!!! You are a good momma!!! We need to get together! It has been way to long:) I want to see that sweet baby!

Brittney said...

Don't you love when your kids think you are awesome? Bridger told me I was his favorite super hero once! I love it! I can't believe you have a 6 year old!