I would like to introduce our new little chubby lady! Weighing in at 10 lbs. 5 oz., 20 inches long, this is Hailey Ann. She was born this morning at 8:00. So far she is the most calm, mellow baby, and she sure loves her daddy!
oh, Anna, you are too small for a baby that big, isn't it amazing what you can do when you don't have to find out the size until after!! anyway, she is really pretty, she looks very healthy, it must have been all of the oven-mit cookies you were eating. congratulations, she is really sweet. i hope everything goes well with your recovery.
Yay! She is so cute! Holy cow! She was a big one! Way to go! I can't believe YOU could have a baby that big! Congrats and good luck! Have fun with a girl. I am little jealous.
4 comments:
Holy cow Anna, you get woman of the year for having a 10lb baby! Way to go, she is SO darling!
oh, Anna, you are too small for a baby that big, isn't it amazing what you can do when you don't have to find out the size until after!! anyway, she is really pretty, she looks very healthy, it must have been all of the oven-mit cookies you were eating. congratulations, she is really sweet. i hope everything goes well with your recovery.
Yay! She is so cute! Holy cow! She was a big one! Way to go! I can't believe YOU could have a baby that big! Congrats and good luck! Have fun with a girl. I am little jealous.
Congratulations! I'm glad to hear she's healthy and doing well. I'm sure all of your boys are already wrapped around her little finger. So fun!
Post a Comment