
Can I just say that technology is truly amazing! We had a 3D ultrasound of the baby, and I can't believe the detail! We were also able to get the whole thing put on a DVD, and if I were more techno-savy, I would be able to upload that here so you could watch that too. Maybe JF can figure it out..... Anyways, it was so neat to be able to see her face and her little fingers. I really can't wait to have her here to snuggle.......
3 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I guess thinking pink worked!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! I love you Anna!!!
YEAH!!!!!! I am so happy to see that you guys are having a girl. That is so exciting! You two have the cutest boys, I can't imagine what your girl is going to look like?
Hey Anna. I would love to send you guys a Christmas card but don't have your address or email. Do you mind sending them to me. You can email us at tmsmart@mac.com THanks
Post a Comment