Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What do you do with one of these?

It's officially a girl! I didn't think it was possible! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her, but I'm really excited to have her! I'm a little worried about a name, because while JF and I have tons of boy names we both like, we can't seem to find a girl name we can agree on. Any suggestions?


Ryan had a preschool field trip to the the Pumpkin Patch. We had a blast even though it was FREEZING! He picked the smallest pumpkin he could find. JF came straight from work, so he was almost exciting for some of the boys because he was in uniform. " Look an Army Man!!"

4 comments:

Bunnell's said...

Hello Stranger:) We are excited for you! Girls are fun;) Hope all is well...

Love the Bunnell's

Brittney said...

Yay for a girl! That is exciting! What do your boys think of that? They will have so much fun with a little sister.

Nanci said...

Holy crap Anna! It's Nanci(Allen)! You look like you are doing well! I was blog stalking and came across yours! Hooray for having another baby, and a girl! You give me hope that it's possible! I'm so glad to see that things are going so good! I've tried to get ahold of Molly a few times, but she doesn't ever seem to get back to me! Tell her hello from me if you see her! Oh and give JF a holla too!

Holly Lin said...

Wahoo!!
We'll have to have a shower for ya! I am excited for your little family!