Connor started Kindergarten this past week. He is now an official member of the public school system. we had an argument that first morning on whether or not he should ride the bus the first day, or let his Mommy drive him.(Jeese, why don't you just move out while you're at it!!.) He finally gave in and let me drive him as long as I agreed to let him ride the bus home. (Sniff...) He has already made lots of friends, and everyday he comes home with a stamp on his hand because he was such a good boy in class. Maybe if I buy some really neat stamps he might want to stay home with me.......
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that he is in kindergarten! That is funny about the bus thing! I would probably be the same way! Kids grow up way to fast huh?
Anna!!! I love the blog! Thank you for being you! I have always and still do look up to you! You are adorable
There are several of my friends little boys that are starting kindergarten this year. I am sure it's sad to see your baby grow. I like the new family picture at the Twin Falls temple.
Post a Comment